Group training processes personal data. According to the AVG, personal data is "all information about an identified or identifiable natural person". This is all data that can be traced directly or indirectly to your person. The personal data that we process about you for entering into a membership or using our services are: General categories of personal data:
- Your contact and identification data, such as your name, address, city / postcode, e-mail address, (mobile) telephone number, photo, date of birth and gender. If you are affiliated with your company fitness programs BFN and NGP through your employer, personal information may be provided by your employer to us;
- Financial data, such as your bank account number, invoice data, data regarding your financial situation or, in some cases, data concerning a debt rescheduling arrangement or administration.
- Information about your online account, such as your username and password and optionally a digital photo and information about your sporting goal (s);
- Information regarding your Membership, such as the start date and duration of your Membership, your visits to the site, membership number, subscription type, and if applicable your reason for cancellation;
- Data concerning the administration of your Membership, such as data regarding a possible contract takeover, mutations, cancellations and debtor management;
- The content of your communication with us, for example when you approach us by e-mail, telephone, via social media or otherwise. This can include any questions, complaints or other information;
Special categories of personal data:
- Health data, as provided by you, for example information about training goals and training frequency, your height and weight, any pregnancy, illness, medication use or complaints about your health.
- Data of a criminal nature, as provided by you, for example a detention statement if you want to freeze or terminate your membership for this reason.
We process your data to deliver our fitness services to you. For creating a membership, handling and answering questions or complaints, preparing, sending and collecting the contribution. In addition, we process the data entered by you for specific services for that specific service. Consider, for example, the data that you enter in the Pay and Plan app so that we can help you achieve your sports goal.
Group training processes your data in order to be able to inform you mainly by e-mail and, to a lesser extent, by letter or telephone. You receive information about your membership for which you cannot cancel. You will also receive information about other services and products from Group Training, such as a confirmation of a fitness appointment with your coach or information about new group lessons or products. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.
Analyzes & (market) research
We can use your personal data for conducting research and performing analyzes, with the aim of improving the services of Group Training. We can also ask you if you want to participate in a free customer or market survey in order to improve our services. You decide whether you want to participate by giving permission or not.
Grouptraining processes members' data for statistical analyzes and for making management reports. Data from members are used for this at an aggregated level. Aggregated means that the data does not contain information about individual members, but only information about certain groups such as based on use or age.
If you contact us or we contact you by telephone or e-mail, your data will be registered in some cases. This way we can see later that there has been contact with you before and about what. That way we can help you faster and better. Consider, for example, questions about services, complaints, invoices and payments. Phone calls between members and Group training are not saved.
Group training may be required by law or regulation to process your personal data and / or provide it to third parties. For example, when a competent authority such as the police so requests in the context of a criminal investigation.
1. the period during which we have an ongoing relationship with you (such as your membership or registration for our newsletter); 2. there is a legal obligation to which Group Training is subject;
3 custody is desirable or necessary in the light of our legal position (for example in connection with the enforcement of our general terms and conditions, lawsuits or legal investigation).
Social Media or other websites
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have various rights with regard to your personal data, including: Right to view, correct and delete your personal data: Group training takes reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information is correct. We also ask you to ensure that changes in your personal circumstances (eg a change of address or change of your bank account number) are reported to Group Training so that we can ensure that your personal details are up-to-date. You have the right to access the personal data that we process about you and to request that we correct, supplement or block personal data in the event that it is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose of the processing, or when these are processed in any other way that violates a legal provision. If the legal requirements that apply to this are met, for example when your personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected, we will delete your personal data without undue delay (right to oblivion).
Right to data portability:
Insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of permission or for the implementation of an agreement with you, such as in the case of your membership, you have the right to obtain this data in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and if technically possible by having us sent to another person in charge. Withdrawal of permission: You can withdraw your consent at any time for future processing by us of your personal data.
Right of objection:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, for example by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
Right to restriction:
If the legal requirements that apply to this are met, you have the right to receive the restriction of processing your personal data from Group Training. This means that your personal data may not (temporarily) be processed and may not be changed.
Right of objection:
To the extent that we rely on our legitimate interest to process your personal data as a legal basis, you have the right to object to such use and we must end this processing unless we can demonstrate legitimate reasons for the use that is more serious Then weigh your privacy interest or if processing is necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Right to submit a complaint:
Questions or contact
Group Training BV
Cornelis Krusemanstraat 7
1075 NB Amsterdam